PPK's safety and security trainings courses are offered to share
the knowledge and understanding for an advanced safety and security
procedures for shopping centres. Our courses will ensure your
shopping complex personnel are familiar with operational procedures
that surpass industry standards.
Our trainers are all highly experienced and competent Security
Managers and personnel from the shopping centre industry and they
- Victor Tan, Security Manager, Sunway Pyramid, a veteran with
more than 30 years experience of security operations in major
- Zahrom Azlan b Zainal Abidin, Security Manager (Operations) Mid
Valley City, with his vast knowledge acquired from 20 years dealing
with security procedures and crime/fraud investigation in the
- Hj. Ibrahim b Hj. Md. Yusof, Security Manager, BRDB
Developments, with more than 20 years exposure in the police force
and retail industry;
- Santa Singh, Security & Safety Operations Manager, 1 Utama
Shopping Centre, with 15 yearsí experience and trained from NIOSH
in fire fighting and emergency response;
- Steven Wong, Corporate Trainer, St. John Ambulance, Malaysia an
experienced trainer/facilitator with more than 30 yearsí experience
in emergency response;
- Mohd Hanafiah Mohd Shah, Sr. Area Manager, Security, Safety
& Car Park, Group Property Mgt., Low Yat Group will give an
overview on security surveillance systems based on more than 20
years of hands-on working experience.
- Anderson Chong, Operations Manager, 1 Utama Shopping Centrewith
many years of experience in shopping centre operations.
- To educate security staff on the intricacies of specific
situations - why, when & what etc.
- To create better awareness of the need for both security and
safety systems in our industry
- To train security staff to respond effectively
- To promote and encourage networking
Who should attend?
- Security guards
- Security and Safety Officers